The Adirondack chair originates from the Adirondack mountains in the state of New York. Mr. Thomas Lee designed the original Adirondack chair in 1903. He was on a vacation with his family in Westport, and wanted very comfortable chairs for the garden and patio of his summer house.
All of Mr. Lee’s prototypes had wide armrests, which then developed into the trademark of the Adirondack chair. Our Adirondack chairs continue an over 100-year-old tradition of chairs known for comfortability and craftsmanship.
Enjoy the classic Adirondack style!
- Foldable chair and table – easy to store
- Extra wide armrests offer plenty of space for drinks or even meals
- Curved backrests and seats ensure sitting comfortability
- The table also serves as a catering platform
- Delivered fully assembled
- Made of high grade (branchless) solid pine lumber and birch, or western red cedar
- Paint work: primer + 2 layers of weather resistant paint
- Also available in untreated natural finish
- Carefully handmade
If you want more information, contact us.
Download the brochure, PDF (second page in English)
New: Adirondack Duo
The history of the Adirondack chair dates back almost 10 years to the Adirondack mountains in the United States. It is also the most sold garden chair in the world.
The Adinrondack Duo is a continuation of the original one person chair by the finnish company Can Am Trade. The Duo sits firmly on your porch or pier, or any other level surface.
The duo features wide hand rests for drinks and a rounded back rest.
The chair has been manufactured for most part from branchless pine, and is painted with the highest quality Tikkurila outdoor furniture paint.